The HTC Hero is a purely touchscreen device that features a 3.2-inch TFT-LCD display with a 320 x 480 resolution, 5 mega-pixel auto-focus camera, 3.5 mm audio jack, and a custom built HTC user interface.
Here's the full specification of the HTC Hero handset:
* Qualcomm's MSM7200A proc running Android at 528MHz
* 512MB/288MB ROM/RAM
* 3.2-inch TFT-LCD display with a 320 x 480 resolution
* 900/2100MHz HSPA and Quad-band GSM
* Internal GPS
* Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR and A2DP support
* 802.11b/g WiFi
* 3.5mm Audio Jack
* 5 megapixel auto-focus camera
* microSD expansion
The HTC Hero Android phone will launch across Europe in July, followed by Asia, and the US later in 2009.
The HTC Hero phone will be available in 7 different colour styles including black, white, yellow, pink, gold, red and turqouise, and will include the much anticipated custom HTC Android user interface 'Rosie'.